Sunday, November 8, 2009

Because the world is full of missing opportunities

In my professional life I need to worry about how customers perceive the products we create, and we increasingly see how user experience and usability have more and more importance. Maybe it's because, as Daniel Pink says, there's so much abundance of down-to-earth products that we need something more than pure functionality to feel compelled to buy.

In this blog I'm not going to theoretize about user experience, interaction desig or anything like that. There are many places in the net and many books that already talk about it. My goal here will be to show "missing opportunities", the concept I relate to all the things that happen in our daily life that could be improved if the product, service or experience designer would have thought a little bit more about how their users would make advantage of it.

So let's start!

No comments:

Post a Comment